This project aims to evaluate the effect of 360 degree display designs on constructing as real as possible local area and local situational awareness around the remote unmanned vehicle or robot.
More specifically the project has two major goals:
- Evaluate the effect of 360 degree display designs on constructing remote local area awareness - funded by CSRI, DST from April 2016 - March 2019.
- Assess Soldiers’ Cognitive and Ergonomic Profile and develop intervention protocols for effective training to use the optimal 360 degree user-interface- funded by INMAS, DRDO, from July 2016 - March 2019.
- Effect of different 360-degree display user-interface on spatial awareness, more specifically object-to-object (allo-centric representation) and object-to-observer (ego-centric representation)
- 360-degree Vision: Eye-tracking while exploring different User-Interfaces
- Path Logging while exploring 360-degree